Since my submerged tour, or better yet, my absence from posting on the blog, a number of important things have taken place. First and foremost, the excellent webinar presentation on hyperbaric oxygen (HBO) given by doctor William Maxfield and doctor Philip James.
Both are authorities on the subject. We’re all indebted to them for bringing such important information that will help MS recoverers. I thank them.
If you haven’t seen the replay yet, you will find it directly below this post.
In addition to the above, the following have been published:
1) Interferon-based disease modifying agents DO NOT work for MS
2) Statins, the cholesterol lowering agents, cause muscle weakness
3) The acceptance that gluten really does harm to the human body aside from Celiac Disease
4) The come-back of the West Nile Virus
5) The development of a new supplement by me to answer MS bowel issues
Of the above, which one would you like more information about?
I’m happy to talk to you about any of them in upcoming blog posts.
To Your Best Health,
Dr. Rudy Cartwright
MS Health Coach
PS: Let me hear from you below…