All of your positive thoughts WORKED!!!
Here’s the latest from Ms. N
“I thank GOD my surgery was a success. I feel Blessed for having so many people pray for me, thank you so much. Thank you to my friends and family as well as Dr. Cartwright, Scott and Sue Ellen for sending out a prayer request to over 15,000 of you. The power of prayer works miracles.
I knew I was sick with MS, and Dr. Cartwright helped me lay the groundwork and prepare my body for getting better. As Dr. Cartwright suggested, you have to prepare and till the soil (my body).
1. I started taking The Essentials, and the other nutrients and vitamins he suggested.
2. I then cut out of my diet the things that are really bad for me, soda pop of any kind, but especially diet soda pop, and MSG
3. It took longer to wean myself off Gluten and Dairy
4. In January of 2010, I started taking notes from Dr. Cartwright’s seminars on what to eat and what not to eat. I noticed his food group was fresh and none was processed, and I have been doing Gentle Yoga with Cathy Downie to strengthen my body physically.
I have been doing research for myself since diagnosed in early 2005. It took me five years to find Dr. Cartwright on the internet, but I am sure glad I did. He had blogs and seminars on Dr. Zamboni’s CCSVI procedure.
Then he asked me, you have seen the research, what are you going to do? BE….ACERTIVE and PROACTIVE; I was!
I emailed my local Hospital and asked, are you performing this CCSVI procedure? They emailed me back and said, YES. I was told I needed a referral from my doctor. I didn’t have one….so I said, I would like a second opinion on a CCSVI surgery and come to the US for the surgery, $10,000 US dollars; my insurance covered $9,000 and my mom $1,000.
The rest is history; I got the referrral on Monday, had a whole day of testing Wednesday, had the two hour procedure Thursday and was back home Thursday night.
I went back for post-op testing Friday. Previously, I was told I had a 95% blockage in my left jugular vein and 35% in the right jugular vein.
I noticed right after surgery, I was walking in a straight line, no more drunk walking. Wednesday to Friday; the difference is AMAZING, and these are just some of the changes:
1. I WAS tired, foggy and weak; I HAVE so much energy, clarity, and strength.
2. I COULD NOT lift my legs, when standing, more than 3 inches off the ground; now I CAN lift my leg above my waist, and stand like a stork (without holding on to anything.) I CAN actually do this with both legs;
3. I COULD NOT even do one heel to toe. NOW…I CAN walk heel to toe the length of a room; and
4. My eyesight went from 20/30 to 20/20 in my left eye.
I thank you again for all your prayers & may God Bless all of you.
We are grinning ear to ear!…and we bet you are too!
That’s the power of positive thoughts and prayers.
Please leave your comments for us and for Ms. N.
To Your Better Health,
Dr. Rudy Cartwright